Euston Place Dental Practice has been the first choice for family dentists in Warwickshire for many generations. We’re proud to say that most of our new patients come to us through recommendations from happy Euston Place practice members.
When you become a member of our practice, you have access to the skills of all our experienced dentists, therapists, hygienists and specialists. You will be registered with one of our dentists, but you always have the option to see any member of the team for any aspect of your dental care.
Our dentists will look after your dental care throughout your time with us, developing a comprehensive treatment plan and delivering the best possible care over many years. As the saying goes, prevention is better than cure, and that is why our membership plans are designed to ensure you are given the best care and advice to maintain good oral health.
Our family dental care membership plans cover all your routine needs – and offer additional savings when other treatment is required. Following your initial assessment at the practice, we will recommend a suitable membership plan with the following benefits:
- Dental check-ups and hygienist appointments, recommended to maintain gum health.
- Packages tailored to your requirements with a recommended combination of dental consultations and hygiene therapy sessions each year.
- Significant savings on the cost of maintenance appointments compared with the “pay as you go” option.
- A 20% discount on more than 90% of our treatments compared with the “pay as you go” option.
- Spread membership cost over a monthly direct debit, with prices starting from just £6.10 per month.
- Spread the cost of any treatment over 10 consecutive monthly instalments at no extra cost and without interest.
The beauty of membership is that your routine dental care is included for a set fee paid either annually or monthly, making it predictable and affordable. Simply call our reception team now and find out how our friendly family dentists can help you.